Easterling Marsh Partnership Chartered Surveyors and Registered Valuers
registered valuers residential surveyors party walls expert witness homebuyers report structural survey


Residential Survey

We are regulated by the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors and undertake a full range of RICS Home Surveys as follows:

  • Condition Report

  • HomeBuyer (Survey) Report

  • HomeBuyer (Survey & Valuation) Report

  • Building Survey (formerly called a Structural Survey)

The RICS HomeBuyer (Survey & Valuation) Report includes a market valuation and a buildings insurance reinstatement calculation as a standard part of the service. However, we can offer both these services under separate contracts if required.

To help you choose the most appropriate survey, please click on the RICS Information Sheet below:

Home Surveys
October 2016, 47kb pdf

We pride ourselves on offering a personal service and would be pleased to discuss any concerns or queries you may have following receipt of our Survey Report.

Period And Listed Homes

If you are contemplating purchasing a period or listed property, we can provide specialist advice on traditional building techniques, highlighting any lack of maintenance issues or inappropriate repairs. Equally, we can help you plan and carry out work to an old building, highlighting the problems and pitfalls associated with such work.

Survey Fees

Our fees for undertaking surveys are tailored to the age, size and complexity of the property. They will also depend on the type of survey required. Please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss your individual requirements.